HERMES Epsom Birkin 35, Palladium leather, Mykonos Blue
Behold the ultimate dream bag! The Hermes Birkin stand alone as the most sought after, impossible to find, and collectable bag ever made. This exquisite bag is typically only seen on the arms of the fortunate few. The Hermes Birkin was created jointly between Hermes CEO Jean-Louis Dumas and the actress Jane Birkin for whom the bag is named after. Unlike other handbags, a single highly skilled craftsman works on one Birkin at a time with the construction of each Birkin bag consuming a whopping 18 hours. Birkin bags are asset, both financially & sartorially, meaning they maintain and/ or increase their value and are definately worth thre investment. The Birkin is a true timeless masterpiece that will become the crown jewel of your bag collection!
This 35cm Birkin is constructed of Epsom leather in colored Mykonos Blu. This Birkin also features the highly sought after Palladium plated hardware. The interior is lined in luxurious tonal goatskin hue
- Condition: Excellent Pre-owned Condition(Worn maybe once or twice?!!!!!)
- Material: Epsom Leather
- Color: Mykonos Blu
- Includes: Dust bag, leather clochette, two keys, rain jacket and padlock
- Origin: France
- Measurements: 14" L x 7.5" W x 10.75" H
- Interior Pockets: One zip pocket and one slot pocket
- Handles: Double rolled leather handles
- Handle Drop: 4.5"
- Closure/Opening: Leather draw strap closure with rotating clasp
- Interior Lining: Leather
- Hardware: Palladium plated
Authenticity 100% Guaranteed. We have every bag that does not come in with an original receipt authenticated by Authenticate First, a professional third party authentication service. The Authentication certificate Included.