Chanel 19A Egyptian Collection Tweed Jacket, Gold Size 42F/US 10
From Karl Lagerfeld comes the Chanel Pre-Fall 2019 Egyptian Collection, debuted at the Metropolitan Museum of Art for their Métiers d’Art show, set in 10 B.C. Temple of Dendur. In a nod to the period, he layered these suits over slim, ankle-length sheath dresses of ivory gauze, like the kalasiris worn by Cleopatra and her ladies. Those famous Chanel tweeds were flecked with lustrous gold—Lagerfeld, who can never resist a play on words, called it luxe or to sound like the storied city on the Nile.
This absolutely stunning Egyptian Tweed Jacket, woven with streams of golden fabric and a shimmering leather trim, feature additional golden buttons with scarab beetles and an intensely blue-teal silk lining, reminescent of the mesmerizing tides of the Nile river.
- Size 42F (US10)
- Outer: 39% Cotton / 29% Silk / 16% Polyamide / 7% Wool / 6% Mohair / 2% Polyetheylene / 1% Silk
- Lining: 100% Teal dyed Silk
- Look 5 From Pre-Fall 2019 Egyptian Collection
- Chanel Reference Number: 19A P61852 V47012 MG464
- Excellent Pre-Owned Condition
- Original tags, addition button and fabric included with purchase
- Approx. measurements:
16 inches shoulder to shoulder
24 inches top of collar to hem
19 inches pit to pit
21 inches shoulder to end of sleeve